Yay! We just made 50 posts! This warms my heart - but could we please make it to 75 soon? ;)
Not a confession but I thought it might interest the US audience. :)
"I’m gutted phryne and jack didnt kiss. But I think he would of said something cheesey like "I believe I owe you a kiss from before" ( or something like that)"
I’ve been away for Christmas and the new year but I’m back hoping all my followers had a great Chrismas and a happy new year.
Looking forward to many more confessions in the new year.
Anonymous said: omg what are the books called????
I haven’t read the books. But I’ve looked them up on wikipedia for you :)
I’ve also copied the list:
- Cocaine Blues (1989) aka Death by Misadventure
- Flying Too High (1990)
- Murder on the Ballarat Train (1991)
- Death at Victoria Dock (1992)
- The Green Mill Murder (1993)
- Blood And Circuses (1994)
- Ruddy Gore (1995)
- Urn Burial (1996)
- Raisins and Almonds (1997)
- Death Before Wicket (1999)
- Away With the Fairies (2001)
- Murder in Montparnasse (2002)
- The Castlemaine Murders (2003)
- Queen of the Flowers (2004)
- Death By Water (2005)
- Murder in the Dark (2006)
- Murder on a Midsummer Night (2008)
- Dead Man’s Chest (2010)
- Unnatural Habits (2012)
- Murder and Mendelssohn (2013)
- The Phryne Fisher Mysteries: Cocaine Blues / Flying Too High (omnibus) (2004)
- A Question of Death (short story collection) (2008)
This is an amazing and proud moment for this blog.
Keep on confessing!
"People that complain on Phryne’s promiscuity in Season 1 clearly have never read the books. She practically picks up a new sexual companion in every single one! I love that she’s an independent woman that isn’t afraid to get what she wants. Whether is sex or anything else that comes to mind. Nobody would complain if she was a man."
"I had to reply to your last confession: considering how here in the US we love bloody and sex-naked-filled shows like Game of Thrones, Rome, etc, I find it rather silly that people would think we don’t watch because Phryne is "too promiscuous" for Americans. I ADORE both the books & TV show but most people here aren’t into period dramas unless they are more sexual and blood filled a la Spartacus and others I’ve mentioned which is too bad because it’s an amazing show."
NOTE: This is a reply to this confession
"Good things take time e.g jack and phryne"
"I can’t stand how many US audiences won’t give this great show a chance mainly due to Phryne sleeping around."
"I wish 1920s fashion was still considered "cool""
"I like the fact that Miss Fisher is sexually promiscuous in the first season. It shows how independent and self confident she is"
NOTE: This confession might be a counter confession to this post:
"Miss fisher and the inspector are made for each other! I hope they get together"